wibiya widget

Saturday, October 1, 2011

When Mama's away, the kids will...hopefully not freak out???

Haha. :) Yup, I'm busy today getting ready to fly all by myself for the very first time ever tomorrow morning. I am so excited that we were able to make it work for me to get a few days away to attend the Calvary Chapel Pastor's WIves Conference in Murrieta, California. As you might remember, we spent about a month living there this summer, so it will be a little bitter sweet to be there without Daniel and the kids...it will also be really refreshing to have some time away with Jesus, and some time to just sit and listen.

I am also CRAZY EXCITED to get to see some very dear friends while I am there! My friend, Liz Rush, will be there, and she and I are going to be meeting up at the airport and driving to Murrieta together. I will also get to spend some time with a couple of the girls I made friends with at the Fit For the Field training course this summer!! Brittney and Tifiny and I already have set plans to meet up together. Also, my own youth pastor's wife, Erica, will be there too! So, I am really looking forward to seeing some familiar female faces. :)

You can please be praying for my family as I am away. The kids have been sick for the last week, and I am really hoping to leave them feeling better. Also, Daniel and AJ will be..."taking care of things" while I am gone. Just pray as you feel led. :) 

Here's an example of what transpired while I went to get my driver's license yesterday!! AJ sent me this video to my phone--nice, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment