wibiya widget

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yeah I said it (7-20-11)


This week I wanted to focus on some Bible verses that inspired me. I love God’s word and am so grateful that He speaks to us though it. I love being able to teach people about Jesus through His Word and continually point people to His truth. So even if you don’t read what I say, you will be blessed if you read these verses and apply them to your life.

Give God your best (prov 3:9-10).

Jesus went into a secret place to spend time with the Father (Mark 1:35). Where is that secret place for you?

When you make it a habit to worship Jesus you will be sensitive to His Spirit (John 12:1-8).

Whatever you worship will rub off onto you. What or who do you smell like? (2 cor 2:14-17)

Paul preached a person and not just principals (1 Cor 2:1-5). We need to simply point people to Jesus.

We test the true gospel by God's Word (2 Cor 11:4). Have you read it lately?

It is ok to be yourself (2 Cor 10:12).

"As the Father has sent me, even so I am sending you." by Jesus (John 20:21) /// have you lost focus? 

We shouldn't be asking "is it ok to..." Rather we should be asking "is it good to..." (1 cor 10:23).

The Word of God is perfect and to be desired more than fine gold (read psalm 19). /// Are you reading, applying, and loving God's Word?

"The law of your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces" (psalm 119:72). /// how much do you value your bible?

No comments:

Post a Comment