wibiya widget

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Songs we are singing


People are always asking me for new worship songs, and asking me what songs I am currently singing. So I thought I would give you a list of songs that I am singing this week as we lead worship for a high school camp at Black Lake Bible Camp. Try searching for them on YouTube or iTunes and take a listen. This would actually be a great playlist to listen to in your car this summer! So start now, and maybe we can even sing some of the same songs this week together:)

Hosanna by Paul Baloche (G)
Song of hope by Robbie Seay Band (A)
All because of Jesus by Steve Fee (Bb)
Go by Hillsong United (Bb)
From the inside out by Hillsong (Bb)
Jesus paid it all  (Bb)
Glory to God by Steve Fee (G)
Only in you by Daniel Williams & David Pierce (E)
No reason to hide by Hillsong (E)
Lead to the cross by Hillsong (G)
I will lift my eyes by Bebo Norman (G)
You are all I need (bridge) by Hillsong (E)
True Love by Phil Wickham (G)
Jesus Messiah by Chris Tomlin (G)
Our God by Chris Tomlin (G)
He loves us by John Mark McMillian (Bb)
Came to my rescue (bridge) by Hillsong (Bb)
Forever reign by Hillsong(Bb)
Happy Day by Tim Hughes (Bb)
Adoration by Brenton Brown(G)
Mighty to save by Hillsong (G)
New Creation by Leeland (C)
Glorious by Brenton Brown & Paul Baloche (C)
Beautiful things by Gungor (Bb)
You hold me now by Hillsong(Bb)
I’ll fly away (E)
Everlasting God by Brenton Brown (Bb)

No comments:

Post a Comment