wibiya widget

Monday, June 27, 2011

Yeah I said it!




Just thought I would let you in my mind a little more and let you know about my twitter account. If you don’t know what twitter is they are little thoughts in 140 characters or less thru out the day. I have tried to write them (or tweet) to tell collect my thoughts, encourage others, quote people, and let you know what is happening in my life. If you have a twitter account you can follow me @pastordwilliams. If you would like these thoughts sent straight to your cell phone as a text all you have to do is text 40404 and in the body of the text write: follow pastordwilliams. Then BOOM!!! These tweets will come straight to your phone thru out the day and you will be blessed.

Here is a sample what I have said the past two weeks:

“The best thing we can do for our ministry is be connected with Jesus...if not we are just giving people ourselves.”

“God hears our silent prayers (Neh 2:4). Pray to God thru out your day today...he hears your heart.”

“Sins of omission often go unnoticed and under the radar...Have you been repenting from these type of sins?”

“We don't lose a passion, we replace it with something else (Rev 2:4).”

“Expect opposition when you pray and then pray through the opposition.”

“Today Laura and I have been married for 8 years...I love her more then ever!!!”

“Here are some scriptures on prayer:
Lk 18:1; Rom 12:12; Eph 6:18; Col 4:2; 1Thes 5:17; 1Pet 4:7.”

“Jesus wants your affection. He is always giving you His.”

“Satan hates church planters...Please be praying for me and my family.”

“Here is a challenge: Don't ever give an answer without prayer.”

“Went to harvest riverside today and was brought to tears when a lady next to us started praying loudly to accept Christ.”

“If God told you to do it then just be obedient.”

“Your life matters and God delights in you (Zephaniah 3:17).”

“God moves in response to fasting and praying (Neh 1:4). This may be hard for you but try fasting this week...a great way to seek God.”

“Visit www.fitforthefield.com for streaming audio on church planting. I am loving being here!!!”

“Prayer is sometimes the easiest thing to give up in our schedules BUT it must be the most important thing. Don't give it up today.”

“Love is always more powerful then rules...Always!”

“You think and talk about what you love. So what is consuming your thoughts and what are your words telling you?”

“Repentance is a good thing. We should constantly be turning to Christ.”

“Thank u Jesus for the great weekend. I would also like to thank Santa Cruz, San Luis Obispo, Ventura, & Huntington Beach for hosting.”

“If you are a slave it doesn't matter how hard you work...you can work really hard and that won't free you. Embrace Grace!”

No comments:

Post a Comment